Validation Code

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Books


Father's Day Books:
Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss
Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary
The Sick Day by Patricia MacLachlan
Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
A Cloak for the Dreamer by Aileen Friedman
The Day I Saw My Father Cry by Bill Cosby
The Berenstain Bears' and the Papa's Day Surprise by Stan and Jan Berenstain
Happy Father's Day by Mercer Mayer
My Father Knows the Names of Things by Jane Yolen
Sam, Bangs, and Moonshine by Evaline Ness
Dad's Dinosaur Day by Diane Dawson Hearn 
You Can Do Anything, Daddy by Michael Rex
I Love My Daddy Because...by Laurel Porter-Gaylord


Father's Day Resources-Themes-Activities-Ideas

No comments: