Validation Code

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quotes and Sayings for Back to School


They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel. Anonymous
Every student can learn. Just not on the same day or in the same way. George Evans
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. Henry Adams
The beginning is the most important part of the work. Plato
I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. Unknown
The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Author Unknown
It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference. Tom Brokaw
Teacher appreciation makes the world of education go around. Helen Peters
What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. Karl Menninger
We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick
I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand. Chinese Proverb
Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb

More Teachings Activities-Ideas-Inspirations at  http://www.mrscjacksonsclass.com/

No comments: