Validation Code

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

101 Ways to Praise A Child


101 Ways To Praise A Child (author unknown)

Wow. Way to go. You're special. Outstanding. Excellent. Great. Good. Neat. Well done. Remarkable . I knew you could do it. I'm proud of you. Super Star. Nice work. Looking good. You're on top of it. You'recatching on. Now you've got it. How smart. Good job. That's incredible. Hot dog. Remarkable job. You're Beautiful. You're a winner. You make me happy. Hip, Hip, Hooray. You're important. Magnificent. Beautiful. Fantastic. You're on target. You're on your way. How nice. You're Spectacular. You're Darling. Super. Super Job. Beautiful work. Good for you. Nothing can stop you now. Dynamite. You're fantastic. Awesome. You're precious. Fantastic job. You've discovered the secret. Bingo. Great discovery. You're a real trooper. Marvelous. Terrific. You're growing up. Outstanding performance. You tried hard. You figured it out . What a good listener. You're a treasure . You mean a lot to me. You're a good friend . That's correct. A big hug. What an imagination. You learned it right. You're incredible. Now you're flying. Bravo. Beautiful. I like you. I respect you. You're sensational. Phenomenal. A+job. Hooray for you. You're unique. You care. Creative job. You belong. You brighten my day. Super work. That's the best. You made my day. I love you! Beautiful sharing. You mean the world to me. You're important. You've got a friend. You're a joy. You make me laugh . You're A - Okay! My buddy. I trust you. You are perfect. You're wonderful. A big kiss. Exceptional performance . P.S. Remember, a smile is worth 1000 Words!

For more resources, tips, and ideas for teachers and parents, go to http://geocities.com/mrsjacksonsclass/ .

No comments: