Validation Code

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Books







A Chair for My Mother by Vera B. Williams 
A Mother for Choco by Keiko Kasza 
Are You My Mother? by P. D. Eastman  
Clifford's Happy Mother's Day by Norman BridwellI Love My Mommy Because by Laurel Porter-Gaylord
 I Love You As Much... by Laura Krauss Melmed
I Love You, Little One by Nancy Tufar
 I Love You the Purplest by Barbara M. Joosse 
Just for You by Mercer MayerJust Me and My Mom (A Little Critter Book) by Mercer Mayer
 Love You Forever by Robert Munsch 
Mama, Do You Love Me? by Barbara M. Joosse
 Mothers Are Like That by Carol Carrick 
Oh My Baby, Little One by Kathi Appelt The (Almost) Perfect Mother's Day (Mama Rex and T) by Rachel Vail 
The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn 
The Mother's Day Mice by Jan BrettThe Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
You Are Special, Little One by Nancy Tafuri  
What Mommies Do Best/What Daddies Do Best by Laura Joffe Numeroff


No comments: