Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome
- CTRL + T = Opens a new tab
- CTRL+ W = Closes the current tab.
- CTRL + SHIFT + T = Reopens the last tab you’ve closed. Google Chrome remembers the last 10 tabs you’ve closed.
- CTRL + SHIFT + N = Opens a new window in incognito mode, for private browsing
- CTRL + H = Opens your browsing history
- CTRL + SHIFT + DEL = Takes you directly to the page to clear browsing history, cache and cookies.
- CTRL + J = Opens the downloads page
- CTRL + D = Saves your current webpage as a bookmark.
- CTRL + SHIFT +V = Paste content from the clipboard without formatting (ie, pastes plain text)
- CTRL + SHIFT + J = Opens Developer Tools.
- Ctrl+Shift+O = Open bookmark manager
More Teaching Activities-Tips-Ideas-Lessons-Summer Themes-Back to School: http://mrscjacksonsclass.com/