Validation Code

Monday, September 9, 2013

Eric Carle Books

 
What are your three most loved Eric Carle books? Can you choose from the list below?

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Pancakes, Pancakes!
The Tiny Seed The Tiny Seed, 1970
Tales of the Nimipoo
The Boastful Fisherman
Feathered Ones and Furry
The Scarecrow Clock
Do You Want to Be My Friend?
Rooster's Off to See the World
The Very Long Tail
The Very Long Train
The Secret Birthday Message
Walter the Baker
Do Bears Have Mothers Too?
Have You Seen My Cat?
I See a Song
My Very First Book of Numbers
My Very First Book of Colors
My Very First Book of Shapes
My Very First Book of Words,
Why Noah Chose the Dove
All About Arthur
The Hole in the Dike
The Mixed-Up Chameleon
Eric Carle’s Storybook, Seven Tales by the Brothers Grimm
The Grouchy Ladybug
Watch Out! A Giant!
Seven Stories by Hans Christian Andersen
Twelve Tales from Aesop
The Honeybee and the Robber
Otter Nonsense
Catch the Ball! Catch the Ball!
Let’s Paint A Rainbow
What’s For Lunch?, 1982
Chip Has Many Brothers
The Very Busy Spider
The Foolish Tortoise
The Greedy Python
The Mountain that Loved a Bird The Mountain that Loved a Bird
All Around Us
Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me
My Very First Book of Sounds
My Very First Book of Food
My Very First Book of Tools
My Very First Book of Touch
My Very First Book of Motion
My Very First Book of Growth
My Very First Book of Homes
My Very First Book of Heads
All in a Day
A House for Hermit Crab
The Lamb and the Butterfly
Eric Carle's Treasury of Classic Stories for Children
Animals Animals
The Very Quiet Cricket The Very Quiet Cricket, 1990
Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
Dragons Dragons
Draw Me a Star Draw Me a Star
Today Is Monday
My Apron
The Very Lonely Firefly
Little Cloud
The Art of Eric Carle
From Head to Toe
Flora and Tiger
Hello, Red Fox
The Very Clumsy Click Beetle
Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too?
Dream Snow
“Slowly, Slowly, Slowly,” said the Sloth
Where Are You Going? To See My Friend!
Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
Mister Seahorse
10 Little Rubber Ducks
Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See?
The Artist who Painted a Blue Horse
More Books, Authors, Illustrators, and Teaching Guide:  
http://mrscjacksonsclass.com/ 
http://mrscjacksonsclass.com/booksauthors.htm

No comments: