Validation Code

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day Poems-Badge-Pledge



Planet Earth



Taking care of planet Earth
Is what we like to do.
We won't pollute
We give a hoot.
Waste's a disgrace.
Keep litter in it's place.
Now - how about you?



Save The Earth
 Betty Miles
People everywhere
breathe the same air,
share the same seas,
live together on the land.
People everywhere
who learn, plan,
work, care,
can
save the earth.

 
Everyday is Earth Day 

Everyday is Earth Day,
If it's cold or wet or hot
Pitch in to save the planet
It's the only one we've got.

EARTH DAY BADGE

I'm proud to wear my Earth Day badge
I give the Earth a hand.
I pick up litter, care for trees,
Recycle what I can.
I'm an Earth Day helper
Each and every day.
I take care of Mother Earth
In oh, so many ways.


For resources, lessons, crafts, activities, and more, go to: 
 

No comments: