Validation Code

Friday, July 27, 2012

Education Quotes-Sayings-Ideas


  • The mediocre teacher tells.
    The good teacher explains.
    The superior teacher demonstrates.
    The great teacher inspires.
    William Arthur Ward 
  •  
  • I cannot teach anybody anything,
    I can only make them think.
    Socrates
  •  
  • Knowledge - that is , education in its truest sense - is our best
    protection against unreasoning prejudice, and panic-making fear, whether engendered by special interest, illiberal minorities or panic-stricken leaders.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt 
  •  
  • Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
    Chinese Proverb 
  •  
  • No bubble is so iridescent or floats longer than that
    blown by the successful teacher.
    Sir William Osler 
  •  
  • The teacher is one who makes two ideas grow
    where only one grew before.
    Elbert Hubbard 
  •  
  • You cannot teach a man anything;
    you can only help him find it within himself.
    Galileo 
  •  
  • Anyone who has never made a
    mistake has never
    tried anything new.
    Albert Einstein 
  •  
  • A little learning, indeed may be a dangerous thing,
    but the want of learning is a calamity to any people...
    Fredrick Douglass 
  •  
  • What sculpture is to a block of marble,
    education is to the soul.
    Joseph Addison 
  •  
  • I hear and I forget.
    I see and I believe.
    I do and I understand. 

  • More Quotes: http://mrscjacksonsclass.com/

No comments: