Validation Code

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Teach Poem of Inspiration


"I Teach"

~I teach because there is a great fulfillment that comes
in working with boys and girls.
~I teach because I wanted to be a sculptor, and I can do so,
by shaping lives for the future.
~I teach because I wanted to be an artist, and I can do so,
by painting dreams for children.
~I wanted to be a musician, and I can,
in giving inspiration to children.

~I teach because I wanted to be a historian, and I can
in having recorded something for the lives of great men to come.

~I teach because I wanted to be a poet, and I can
in writing impressive passages of mankind.
~I teach because of the reward I receive when a child's frown
turns to smiles, or when he/she says, "Now I understand."

~I teach because of the personal growth I receive each day as
I venture out on a quest for knowledge and techniques
to help my students understand.
~I teach for it is in this where I can see the worthwhile
and true fulfillment of living.

~Author Unknown~

More Teacher Sayings, Quotes, Tips, Ideas, Lessons, Units, W.S.

No comments: